Nightfall is held every Friday night, outside, at Miller Plaza in downtown Chattanooga. Miller Plaza is located at the corner of Market Street and Martin Luther King Boulevard. The show is FREE and is rain or shine, we never cancel.
850 Market St
Chattanooga, TN 37402
There is motorcycle parking on the closed portion of Market Street alongside the plaza and plenty of parking close by for everyone.
WHAT may I BRING?
- Folding chairs
- Baby strollers
- Water bottles
ITEMS NOT ALLOWED
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia
- Outside beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase at the event)
- Glass containers
- Smoking is NOT ALLOWED in the main area of Miller Plaza. Please smoke in designated areas on the street and dispose of cigarette butts in designated receptacles.
- Fireworks and explosives
- Unleashed and aggressive pets
- Bicycles (bike parking will be available)
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Any audio recording equipment
- Unauthorized video taping
- Unauthorized or illegal vendors
- Moshing, crowd surfing, and/or stage diving
- Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, give-aways, etc.
The above lists are subject to change.